RapidRoad Clockport Edition stopped working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi there,

I've a RapidRoad Clockport Edition on my A1200, which up until recently was working great, but now shows no signs of life at all. How do I go about checking the warranty on it?

Best,

Colin

AMIGA A1200, Kickstart 3.1.4, FZ-357A HD floppy and HxC Rev C (with DF0:/DF1: switch), Internal IDE DVD-RW, CDTV key caps, Blizzard PPC FS Rev 6 68060 @ 50MHz and 603e @ 240MHz with SCSI, 256MB RAM and 16GB SCSI2SD, Indy MK2cr and Blizzard Vision through a Ratte switch, RapidRoad USB, and uprated 60W PSU - Bifrost LEDs and laser mice too!

• Will do

AMIGA A1200, Kickstart 3.1.4, FZ-357A HD floppy and HxC Rev C (with DF0:/DF1: switch), Internal IDE DVD-RW, CDTV key caps, Blizzard PPC FS Rev 6 68060 @ 50MHz and 603e @ 240MHz with SCSI, 256MB RAM and 16GB SCSI2SD, Indy MK2cr and Blizzard Vision through a Ratte switch, RapidRoad USB, and uprated 60W PSU - Bifrost LEDs and laser mice too!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.