Indivision ECS V2 vs V3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Dear all,

I hope I'm not asking a question which has already been addressed before. In this case I would be grateful if someone could post a link to the relative thread.

I am an owner of an ECS V2 and I just bought a V3 for another Amiga I have as I see the V2 isn't sold anymore.

The question would be does the V3 work differently from the V2 in any way? Should I prefer the V3 for my most used/powerful Amiga and use the V2 on a least used machine?

Thanks and kind regards,

Eugenio

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.