Icomp roadmap for 2022?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • With all the cool stuff that's on Icomp's radar right now, may I please what's the roadmap for 2022 is shaping up to be? Quite a few projects have been put on the back burner (like the highly ancitipated A1200 Reloaded, the new batch of Indivision cards for the CD32 and the Catweasel replacement, and as far as I understand it a new USB platform also being planned for). Although I understand if this topic borderlines business privacy, but it would still be nice if you can paint the picture for 2022 with broad strokes, so to speak.

• he new batch of Indivision cards for the CD32

That's in stock - the A4000D/CD32 version of Indivision AGA MK3 has been available for a few months already.

You may know that iComp is a hobby, not really a business any more. If I tried to run it as a business, I would have had to close the doors already years ago. So I'll only share what's next, and that is the new production run of the CA-PSU, which will start this week. I hope that it'll be available either late February, or early March.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.