IndivisionECSv2 and Picasso96

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have read that there are a Beta version or something for the IndivisionECS. Just remember that it is beta, and for what I have read, there have not been any devellopment on it for some time. Anyway... I did come across a video on Youtube, that allegely showed Picasso96 running on IndiECS V1.

• That's right, the V1 had a framebuffer mode, but that wasn't as reliable as you want it for a product. See it as a proof-of-concept.

The dual-screen feature of the V1, which allowed stacking two Indivision ECS V1, is also gone on V2, just in case you find another video :-)

• if im right the old mod needed 030/mmu

A600 Furia with 020/33 9.5 meg fast...32gb SD...Pi1 Dfo: Geotec DF1:....A604n...Indivision V2...RTC....Prisma card Wirless Keyboard

A500 rev6a project

Xbox Classic with WinUAEX

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.