Credit Card payment option?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Is it possible for you to provide regular credit card payment option (or even crypto payment option) for customers in Turkey?

Unfortunately Paypal stopped working in Turkey since 2016 and payment via wired bank transfers is very expensive. We are left with paying much more to the bank.

• We can do Crypto, but in a "manual" kind of way: You choose "wire transfer" during your order, then send me an eMail and I'll convert it to BTC or ETH (whatever you prefer), taking the network cost and market place into account (roughly 4% - I use bitcoin.de for trading Crypto). I believe I have already published the wallet addresses in this forum - see news item where someone asked about crypto.

• Same message here: Choose wire transfer at checkout, the shop system will then send you wire transfer information. Just reply to that eMail and tell me what kind of payment you want to make instead (as it's obviosly not PayPal).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.