ACA1233n-55 with 50mhz cpu installed

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I've been offered an ACA1233n-55 for a good price. Only problem is that it's equipped with a MC68030RC50C cpu.

From what I can see in the wiki for this card, this was never an option offered?

Is this a genuine combination of cpu/card?

• All 55MHz cards have been shipped with 50MHz CPUs. There is nothing faster from Motorola - the units are overclocked, and have always been advertised that way. We've also been very open about the intensive test procedure and the high amount of CPUs that failed it, which was the reason for the ACA1233n-55 to be so scarce.

So.. I don't see where your problem is. From the data you're mentioning, there is no reason to believe that the card is not genuine.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.