ACA500+ won't recognise previously recognised CF cards

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi All,

When I select F7 - Installer `menu and perform an OS3.1 Auto Install, I have a problem. For any combination of CF Cards installed into either AUX or BOOT, the installer program tells me it cannot find the cards.

Points to note: I'm using freshly formatted cards to FAT32 and these are cards I've previously used in the ACSA500Plus - So I know they have worked previously. The only difference being, I haven't performed an install since I first had the aca500+ and I believe the installer menu is different from what I remember? - Not that this is the issue mind!

Anyway , the point is, I can't get the system to recognise previously working CF cards. Any idea people?

Thanks,

Darren

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.