Do I need to roll back the ACA1234 flash update that blocks the 1mb affected area after flashing the CPLD?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • My cable from iComp came the other day, so I decided to get the CPLD update done, When I got my card last week (which is crazy! the card (shipped nov 2) took 30+ days of shipping, and the CPLD cable almost beat it here) I installed the updated flash to temporarily work around the issue, Now that I have the CPLD update done, do I need to roll back to the previous flash or anything, or am I good to go?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.