WB 3.2 and LoadModule failed returncode 10

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • hello,

So it looks like I'm not the onlyone getting this LoadModule failed returncode 10 error here.

I've WB 3.2 and Roadshow installed. Can you advice how I can solve it? Seems you found can be related to startup sequence, however I would need guidance how to solve.

Maybe stupid question: wouldn't have had been better making the card drivers available for download and manual installation?

Thanks in advance

• I have found the installation package in a link within my customer order. I have downloaded it and found the drivers needed. I made the necessary setup for making those drivers visible by the roadsho interfaces script and everything now works.

I still have one question: icomp mount only works when I launch it from the package folder where it is unzipped. Can you please tell me which dependencies it needs (folders and files) so that I can copy everything what I need on hard drive?

Thanks in advance

• Oh wait - this may be unrelated, as you wrote you were using Roadshow. The iComp share mount script and icon is intended for use with our 'Network' config tool. The 'Network' tool can work with Roadshow, too. In any case, you may be able to extract the command line for mounting the share from the script behind the icon, regardless of TCP/IP stack and config tool.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.