Shipping option "Parcel One" temporarily disabled

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Yes, you need to follow the rabbit hole of links from one carrier to another.

Because this is on the “News and Announcements” topic in the forum, since when can we order some rabbits for our beloved Amiga’s Jens?

Wish you and the whole Icomp team lovely Xmas days and a Happy New Year

🎄❄️🎄

A1200 Rev2B AmigaOS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB HDD | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A AmigaOS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB HDD | ACA500Plus V2 / ACA1221lc | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

iAmiga 27" :huh: | AmigaOS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG by Picaso96 2560x1440

• That was a reference to tracking information - you speak of "going down a rabbit hole" if you need to dig for information instead of getting it the easy way. In this case, the link goes from Parcel One to a Belgian shipping company, and then to a third that not always knows which parcel is referenced. Really annoying.

A native speaker may correct me if I have used the term the wrong way.

• I know Jens, I know 😀

Because you’re an inventive person, you’ll never know you made some special hardware again 👍

A1200 Rev2B AmigaOS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB HDD | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A AmigaOS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB HDD | ACA500Plus V2 / ACA1221lc | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

iAmiga 27" :huh: | AmigaOS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG by Picaso96 2560x1440

• I’m also waiting on an order from the end of November. Looks like it is stuck in US Customs in Los Angeles at the moment. Hasn’t “moved” since December 10; hoping it is the holiday crunch.

The funny part is I had a second order that arrived quickly. The Indivision Mk3 is awesome by the way. Worked just as expected and perfectly. Superb work!!