Website Ordering Translation Adjustment

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

• When the site is English mode at the end of the ordering process, this shows up. I figured it out as its important to complete the process, but you may wish to add in the translation:

Code
    1. I agree to the terms and conditions.

• Are you sure that you've used the English page? Many devices (especially mobile devices) these days just auto-translate and don't even tell you that there are hand-made translations available.

• I noticed the same thing when I ordered a few weeks ago. I was in the English pages when I placed the items in my cart and went to check out, so I assume I was still in the English page when I went to finish the transaction. I just ran it through Google Translate quickly to confirm what I thought it was, but yes it raised an eyebrow at the time since everything else had been translated. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.