Individual Computer Store ECS V3 order Error

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I went to order 2 x ECS V3's from the Store and was told I reached my limit of 3. I don't believe I ordered any ECS V3's. I have ordered a few V1 and V2's in the past. Even if I set the order to 1, I am told I have ordered the max allowable 3 units.

Sincerely,

Allan V.

• I ordered and recieved 2x ECS V3s recently and also 1x ECS V2 in the past. I went into the shop just now and added 1 ECS V3. That went fine. Then I added two and got the message that I could only order 1.

This was only a test. I was not actually ordering. So I don't know if it counts all the scandoublers ordered in the past or if you can order a total of 3 for each version. If it was 3 for each version then Drewlio77 shouldn't get this message. Also, if he ordered 2x ECS V1 and 1x ECS V2 in the past that would equal to 3. I could still add another ECS V3 even if I already bought 2x ECS V3s recently and 1x ECS V2 from the shop in the past. So that makes it 4.

So most likely a bug in the shop I should think.

• Looks like the shop system is counting V1 and V2, as I just made a copy of the product data and edited it. The stock system seems to look at a different ID than the "SKU". Got to put that on the long to-do list of the shop...

As a workaround, you should be able to order without login (hoping that the re-calculation of thumbnails won't kill that attempt).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.