MK3 Installation

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Folks, aside from "be careful" - any tips on installing the MK3? I was wondering if, for instance, I should remove the motherboard completely from the case before applying pressure to avoid flex when Im pressing down on the PCB?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

• Flexing of the main board is limited by your case - you'll be surprised how much a circuit board will flex and still work fine. I won't stop you if you want to be extra-cautious - after all, it's a historic computer that's not made any more.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.