ACA500 ACA1234 x-surf500

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi I received my ACA1234 today

The card works and shows amazing performance and sys info information as expected, however, I can no longer go online.

Is there some setting I need to change or install the network software from the aca1234 instead of the aca500?

Apologies if this information is elsewhere

Mike

• Timm confirmed that network is working with his ACA500plus+X-Surf-500+ACA1234 setup, and I have just confirmed that the AUX card also works fine, both hot-plugged and inserted at power-up.

Maybe just a setting in your profile that has changed?

• I can confirm that both X-Surf-500 and FAT formatted CF media work when the system was booted from the ACA500+ with an ACA1234.

Did you boot the system from the ACA500+ or from the ACA1234's internal CF? Both is supposed to work. Perhaps this makes a difference.

• When I try to boot with the CF card in the ACA500 its not recognised but boots from the ACA1234

The PC formatted card appears when in the CFAUX slot but is not recognised as formatted

Was getting online previously with aca1221, but can't with aca1234

• Try to clean the accelerator connector with alcohol and a micro fibre cloth. Also, what power supply are you using?

Further, readong your posts more precisely now, you always write "ACA500", but not "ACA500plus". Does that mean you have one of the older ACA500 boards that don't have a DisMo and only 1.5M usable memory?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.