ACA500Plus updated menu for ACA1234

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just received my ACA1234 and I'm really happy about that! The thing is that I intend to use the ACA1234 with the ACA500Plus and would like to have the soft on-off and full cloaking capabilities in the ACA500Plus boot menu. Is there any ETA of when the update is coming to the ACA500Plus menu? Thanks for the fantastic accelerator BTW!

• Is there any ETA of when the update is coming to the ACA500Plus menu?

Currently not, as DHL is fairly slow delivering the parcel with the ACA1234 (and other goodies) to the programmer of the menu system. The previous card he got was (of course) from a pre-production run and wasn't good for final testing of the menu system. The parcel already arrived in Finland, but not yet at the final destination.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.