Video Documentation

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Jens,

You do a wonderful job with communication and product support. I was wondering if you would consider creating some sort of video documentation with some of your products.

I’m contemplating the purchase of the new Indivision ECS V3 and would really like to see the new features demonstrated in a video. I use a 15 kHz capable LCD monitor at the moment and am wondering if it’s worthwhile to use the Indivision instead. You’re product explanation refers to simulating a picture like a 1084 monitor with the scanline support. It would be great to see a video of this.

Currently, I’m dependent on waiting for someone to post a review on YouTube. Thanks!

• I was wondering if you would consider creating some sort of video documentation with some of your products.

Thought about that, but I am terrible at making videos: See the seminars that I made for Revision 2020 and 2021. These were both recorded in a single take, no editing (due to lack of experience with any editing software), all the "eeeh"s and "aaah"s included and both a good bit over the requested time. There's surely a lot to say about our flicker fixers, but it's incredibly hard to make a video that's not boring - and "boring" is really in the milliseconds for many videos. You can reduce that a good deal by watching mediocre videos at 1.25x speed, but even if I manage to make a video that is bearable at 1.25x speed, I'd probably spend 2-3 days on that. That's a lot of time that I *should* be putting into developing products.

Jens

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.