DOUBT ABOUT INDIVISION ECS

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi there! i bought maybe by error and indivision ECS, i recently i read that only works in A500 + is that right? Cos i have an A500 :(

Thanks in advance!

• hi Jens! It seems that you had a bad day! Be happy!! I have a doubt maybe you can help me :)

I have an ecs in a A500 with wb 1.3 i opened the configuration tool and i cant see to change resolution i only can change Mode and vsync and other stuff but not see where i can change resolution.

Thanks mate! :) be safe! Be happy!

• hi Jens! It seems that you had a bad day! Be happy!!

That's nothing about a bad day - I stand by what I wrote, and I'd write it the same way again. The most factual way to deal with a troll is to either not feed him, or to have him starve on his own inability to read and understand the documentation. I will re-state any time that I'm willing to improve the documentation whenever I am being pointed to something that's unclear.

I have an ecs in a A500 with wb 1.3 i opened the configuration tool and i cant see to change resolution i only can change Mode and vsync and other stuff but not see where i can change resolution.

Please see the "fine print" section, which uses the same font size as the rest of the text: The Indivision ECS V2/V3 config tool needs at least Kickstart 2.0.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.