3.1.2 and zz9000 screen dragging

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I have heard from other zz9000 users that after the 3.1.2 upgrade that screen dragging started working. I have not had the same success after upgrading to 3.1.2.

I asked to see the ToolType settings in their zz9000 monitor file to compare to mine and everything seems the same except I noticed that they did not have SOFTSPRITE ON. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of 3.1.2 and if I don't turn SOFTSPRITE ON I can't see my mouse pointer move. Not sure if that softsprite has anything to do with why my screen dragging is not working but I thought I would mention it as a potential clue.

Thank you for the help and thanks for continuing to develop P96!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.