Monstro Giganto game doesn't work on Chameleon

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I'm trying to play Monstro Giganto on my Chameleon v1 in a docking station. The EasyFlash image mounts correctly however all I get is a blue BASIC screen with four inverse letters - "ABCC" the same every time. I'm using the latest 9o firmware with no turbo or other unusual settings. Other EasyFlash and cart images work fine. Debug overlay shows the C64 is still running.

I've also used the SD card in my Ultimate 64 with an adapter successfully, so I know my SD card isn't corrupt.

Is it a known issue?

Thanks,
    Steve

• could you point to the file you are using?

found it. it seems to work for me - what exactly are you doing to make it crash? did you patch the files yourself to create the EF image? if so, did you try it in an emulator to make sure it works?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.