[Indivision MK3] How to get different settings for Highres-Laced ?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • The Pre 800x600 PAL preset is used both for PAL LOWRES and HIRES - I mean standard games.. But some games are using Hires-Laced

like SlamTilt.. I noticed that the settings from preset don't work - no darken scanlines

• I Think this is correct. Laced means to full resolution (512 resp. 576 Pixels instead of 256 (288) ). So also on CRT there was (theroetcly) no Space for the Black Scan Lines.

• Confirmed - scanlines can only be inserted when the source-screen is non-laced. On a "real CRT", scanlines don't exist either when the picture is interlaced. Technically they do, but you don't notice, because they're filled with the next half-frame.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.