P96 suddenly says "P96 RTG software all downloads delivered."

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi there

Wanted to download the newest P96 drivers,-I did download the Jan 2021 release, and saw that there is a new one,-and I get "P96 RTG software all downloads delivered.".

• Please check your e-Mails: By entering the wrong country, you've managed to pay less than the minimum price. Your download has therefore been suspended. You do not legally own the file that you have already downloaded.

• Please check your e-Mails: By entering the wrong country, you've managed to pay less than the minimum price. Your download has therefore been suspended. You do not legally own the file that you have already downloaded.

I have honestly no reference of wrong country, I got an invoice with the following text and correct country, please advise what I need to do?

Rechnung RG21-1155

Pos. Menge Art.-Nr. Artikelbeschreibung E-Preis € G-Preis €

1 1 175 P96 RTG software download 10,37 € 10,37 €

2 1 777 Pay-what-you-want download -3,20 € -3,20 €

0 #NV

Summe netto 7,17 €

VAT for electronic services paid in: Denmark 25 % VAT 1,79 €

PayPal fees 3,7%+0,35€: 0,71 € Zwischensumme 8,96 €

Rechnungsbetrag 9,67 €

• I found your email!. You are stating "By entering Germany as your country of residence, you managed to pay even less than the minimum amount", somehow something went wrong. I have no idea where I enter Germany, I just checked again my account says Denmark, so does my invoices.

please advise, I have supported your P96 for several years.

• You have the PDF, but you didn't read the e-Mail that it came with? Then let me put it in the public for you:

Granted, it's just a 54-cent difference (which you can clearly see from the invoice versus the amount you've paid), but the mere fact that you frequently choose the lowest-possible price from a country where VAT is almost the highest in Europe is.. well.. not exactly support.

And now you're causing even more work. Just see the screen shot - country you've entered is Germany, so the lowest-possible PP fees have been selected. Terms&conditions clearly say that you are responsible for checking hte address - I did the correction for you, so my taxes are declared properly, despite your error.

• Again where did I enter Germany as my home country?. Honestly Jens I have no idea of where that is??. I've checked anywhere and since it does not make sense to me I did not pay any attention. Again please advise what I should do?.

If I go in and want to purchase P96 I get this option:

Any price you enter includes all taxes, so it's the final price.

P96 RTG software

Recommended price: 12,96 €
    Minimal price: 8,96 €
  • That is very strange I cannot find where that Germany stuff is...my invoice says my complete Denmark address.

and my account (when editing on Icomp) says Denmark?.

• my invoice says my complete Denmark address.

...because I have corrected it for you (see above). The invoice also shows a higher amount than what you've actually paid - also mentioned above. Just in case it still didn't occur to you.

and my account (when editing on Icomp) says Denmark?.

May be correct, but you still need to double-check the address when checking out. You did that correctly before.

• yes I see the issue. My account says Denmark (when editing). but when I purchase (I just tried to verify the issue) and press "proceed to checkout" it shows my address and by default shows Germany. Honestly I've just pressed "continue"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.