Strange behaviour on F11/black and F12/white buttons

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi. In latest core version for the TC, when I click F11 once I get back to Cham main menu. But if I HOLD F11 for a few seconds --- nothing happens. Bug ?

If I press F12 once it freezes into cartridge (no problem there) but if I HOLD F12 for a few seconds and release it, it also goes back to Cham main menu (almost like pressing F11 is the same as holding F12 for a few secs).

I know there is something in the manual about holding down longer than 0.7seconds but this double-functoinality of F11 and F12 almost looks like a bug since there is overlapping functions here.

//Espen

• Not sure what the question is, it sounds like expected behaviour. The left button (F11 on the PS/2 Keyboard) can be configured for various things, and "enter menu system" is the default. See 6.4.12 in the User Manual :)

• Sorry, I will try to rephrase:

1. Clicking F11 or Black button = Go To Cham Main Menu

2. Holding F11 or Black button for a few seconds then releasing it = No function

3. Clicking F12 or White button = Freeze

4. Holding F12 or White button for a few seconds then releasing it = Go to Cham Main Menu

It is behaviour 1 and 4 in the list above I am referring to as they do the same thing with default button config in the menu.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.