When will the C64C Cases be shipped?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • when the C64C Case will be shipped if I ordered one (replacing my Lego based one with one of these) - I have a 250407 inside a Lego case which will soon be for another revision board.

so I'm not sure how I can get a Clear C64C case I been waiting for so long to order and wanna know when the stock will be made so I can order one later on.

• Just select the clear one in the shop and order it. Whatever is available in the shop will be shipped within a few days unless the description explicitly says something different.

• The display at the top of the product description is real-time: If it shows a green "available for immediate delivery", then it's in stock and will be shipped same-day if you order+pay on a working day, and if you order during a weekend, it will be shipped on Monday.

Our shop may be different from most other shops in that regard. It is actually aware of resources being finite. It's a shame that this makes us special.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.