Amiga O.S. 3.1.4 with X-Surf500

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi all,

I am trying to install the network with my ACA500+ on O.S. 3.1.4 but the installation fails because it does load kickstart 3.1 and not kickstart 3.1.4 witch is in the flash memory of the ACA500+

I tried to install it on O.S. 3.1 and then the installation goes perfectly!

Is there a way to install it on O.S. 3.1.4?

Best regards,

Erik B.

• Hi, I installed 3.1.4 using the standard way on the aca500+, just load the kickstart 3.1.4 in the aca500 rom then, using f10 tell to the aca to use that rom as kickstart, save the config and press enter to start. Using the floppy or a gotek now you can install the 3.1.4 easily.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.