Unstable V1: C64C NTSC Cart Mode (Random Glitches and Crashes after update to version G)

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have the package marked as warranty return, or is there a better way?I was going to use DHL Worldwide.

No matter how you declare, German customs will *always* catch it. In other words: We'll be getting a note to pick it up from customs. One of us will have the fun of taking a 90-minute drive to the customs office and back, just to open the parcel in front of their eyes and making a signature.

If you were thinking of marking it as a gift or similar, this won't spare us the drive and the paperwork. So you might as well declare it properly, which you already did. There is a field for the value - this *must* be completed, and it should be in line with what you paid. Declaring a lower value does not help - customs will investigate the actual value and they normally start in our web shop. Calling it "defective" does not help, as after repair, it still has the value.

It's all about statistics in Germany. At times, I get the impression that all the red tape of the world was invented by Germany :-)

• A Chameleon V1 did not arrive yet. Maybe cleaning the contacts or using a different power supply made it work? Let's keep this open for another week, then close it if there's no more activity.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.