I haven't used my Chameleon for a little while, but started work on a new C64 cart project and plugged in TC64.
I upgraded my TC64 to version Chameleon_Beta-9g, from version 9f. Using the SD card from Cart mode. Which reports success.
Now, when it boots, I notice some random characters on the screen (on top of whatever is displayed during bootup) until it gets to the menu. This is with an SD card or not.
The main menu shows, If I have and SD Card (the one with the updates and all my other work -- which worked for the last several versions) and browse the card, it can't find any files.
If I leave it in the empty folder screen it tries to read again.. then some random garbage (single chars maybe 10 spread around the screen). and the menu locks up. then it goes to a black screen
If I try to edit the date -- it it permits me but hitting return causes the menu to corrupt and the freeze.
If I go to basic, the commodore banner screen shows but there are $$ signs under near the last line (randomly move around that line)
I removed the RRNET3
I installed the cart in another C64C (identical config, both worked flawlessly with the cart before)
Other carts like MMCReplay, Freezers work fine on both machines
C64C NTSC,No IEC Drives connected, Original PSU (I can't run the Box Identify as this an NTSC machine)