Rename cores

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi. Cores, when flashed, have different types of naming and some are more cryptical than others. But I was wondering: is there, or can you make it, a way to rename a core after (or before) it is flashed so that I cam decide the name of it as to how it appears on the list of cores on the core launch menu ?

For instance: I would very much like my cores to have a similar naming structure as opposed to what the developers decided at the time they were released :)

Is this possible either via Chaco or possible to do before flashing it ? (Or maybe even after ?)

Espen

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.