A dumb question !

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello !

I know I have a 128 MB ACA but I'm a little befuddled about what version it is ! :S I was finally going to try Maprom with the new 3.2 rom.
    Unfortunately I try to search in the store orderhistory but it has only ordernumbers , not what was on the order :-(
    Any way you can tell somewhere else ? (Without opening computer again.) Its definitively a 030 card, maybe ACA1233 or 1233n (I had hoped it was 1233n because then I could use the GUI ACAtool.)
    I THINK it was 26 mhz but not sure. (I also have the very first that came out the 1230/28, that was once back for repair. That one only supports the CLI maprom ?)

Anyway thanks for everything. And hope the C64 PSU comes out sometime soon ! ;)

• Do you remember the colour of the board? Performance also gives a good idea about the generation. The newer cards have optimizations on the chip ram interface, and mem locations are also "slightly different".

If you post a "showconfig" output, it may already shed some light on what oyu have.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.