I think we should have Individual Computers Merchandise....."we love Individual Computers" T-shirt

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • What do you think...?

A picture of Jens on a t-shirt.....lol

Or Pictures of the hardware on a hoody.....lol

^^:P:D

A600 Furia with 020/33 9.5 meg fast...32gb SD...Pi1 Dfo: Geotec DF1:....A604n...Indivision V2...RTC....Prisma card Wirless Keyboard

A500 rev6a project

Xbox Classic with WinUAEX

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• We still have a few coffee mugs with the logo and the "good hardware for good computers" line. However, it turned out to confuse our shipping system badly: The shipping system is programmed in a way that it checks the weight of each part added to the parcel down to fractions of a gram. The weight variance of the coffee mugs is way too much, so an exception would have to be programmed. We rarely ship these mugs, as they increase the weight by about 500g per parcel and they require careful packing if they shall arrive in one piece.

T-Shirts with cool lines were already discussed, but not realized due to the size problem: One-size-fits-all doesn't really fit everyone, and we'd probably end up sitting on the not-so-average sizes if we make the whole range from women's-S to tent-size-XXL. I know there are businesses that make these shirts on-demand, but that would either delay the order if they ship here, or it would cost extra shipping if they ship from their place.

So we're still looking for small giveaways to make - not too expensive, not too heavy, not too big. Also, putting my name or picture in the center of attention is not really the right thing to do. The company works so well because of the great team we have here, and putting all the names on a T-Shirt would look odd :-)

• Fair enough.....Looks like i will have to keep my "individual computers" fettish inside my Amiga Case lol

A600 Furia with 020/33 9.5 meg fast...32gb SD...Pi1 Dfo: Geotec DF1:....A604n...Indivision V2...RTC....Prisma card Wirless Keyboard

A500 rev6a project

Xbox Classic with WinUAEX

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.