Cannot complete install through "F7 - Installer menu"

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

I have a new ACA500Plus and I'm trying to install WB3.1 using the automatic install.

If I try "F1" it unpacks the disks but after disk 7 I get the following error "Not a DOS disk in device ACAVD6"

And if I try "F3" it unpacks the disks but after disk 6 I get the following error "Not a DOS disk in device ACAVD0"

I have tried 3 different CF Cards.

Am I doing something wrong? Should the CF Card be cleaned before use? Should it be formatted to a specific format? Or could the disk images be corrupt?

• This can have multiple sources, as the installation disks are unpacked from flash into memory, and mounted there.

First thing I'd try is to re-flach the OS installation files. You can find this at the bottom of the firmware download page. Unpack the archive to a FAT-formatted card, insert that card into the AUX slot, remove the card from boot slot and launch the system with F1. It will boot from the AUX card and execute the required flash steps.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.