Indivision MK3 CD32

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • - KBclock and KBdata are on CN13

- Fire0 is on the mouse port

- the _LED signal (power LED for disabling low pass filters) is near the audio filters

All four signals are on Akiko, and all four signals are on the 200-pin connector. Somewhere along the way I hope to find four easy-to-reach points on my circuit board (I have a Rev.3 only). The test access points are no help here.

Hi Jens I can see the signals on the mark3 schematic. Would you be able to add a page on the wiki like there is for the A1200, I am bit worried I might solder in the wrong place. I was planning to make the four jumpers with pins so to not cut any wires, just remove the cia adapter from the 4 way ribbon.

Is the pinout for the cia adapter the same as the A1200 version ?

• Here's a quick snap of the MK3 installed in a CD32 - and an obvious place where to route the VGA or HDMI output to.

Pics of the back plate in A4000D added to the product description, pre-orders now open.

why is the cable so short? I don’t want to Cut the CD32 case and I have already removed the RF modulator, så the connector should fit perfectly.
    if the cable can be replaced, which specs do I need to find?

• The cable is a raster-2mm, 22-pin ribbon cable, no other special requirements. I selected a short length for better performance when mounted on non-grounded cases.

• Thanks! That’s great! Do you know where to buy a 30cm cable? I am not good at the technical and I am having problems finding this exact cable.

• The cable is a raster-2mm, 22-pin ribbon cable, no other special requirements. I selected a short length for better performance when mounted on non-grounded cases.

Where did you buy the cables if I may ask? I am looking for a 30 cm cable in length as well, I don't want to cut the CD32 case and have removed the RF modulator as well like NickWinther.

Looking forward to hear from you Jens.

• They are custom made for iComp. However, the components (IDC connector and flat cable) are off the shelve.

Thanks for your swift reply Jens. Any plans perhaps for producing slight longer cables for peeps who don't want to cut their case and willing to use the RF modulator space for connection? I don't care if the cable is a bit expensive, I'd rather have my case intact :)

• I only have these two different lengths - one for the A1200/4000T version and the other for the A4000D/CD32 version

I have a ton of work on the shop system to do (crossed the threshold for EU VAT regulations), so I currently have to postpone "just about everything".

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.