A magnificent PS/2 compatible modern mechanical keyboard compatible with the Chameleon

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • This fantastic Keyboard was sent to me from WASD Keyboards in California to review for use with retro hardware like the Turbo Chameleon since I needed a modern keyboard which worked both with USB and PS/2. So the guys over at WASD Keyboards flashed this keyb with a version of the firmware that support ps/2 protocol.

The keyboard operaties incredibly well for the TC and I am also using it for productivity since it's also USB. I got it fancied up in Amiga colours and amiga modifier keys.

I looked very long to decide if I wanted to use a old ps/2 keyboard for my TC experience or if I would be lucky to have a modern keyboard that supported ps/2 protocol as well, and

I did find this at in the end. Took me months to source and contact vendors, then finally WASD confirmed their v2.5 firmware was ps/2 protocol compatible. So I want to share

this with the community so anyone else can also buy it and not having to go thru all the loops which I had to by looksing and testing.

Here is my review and summary. Hope it helps!

Look here for the review: https://espenskogblog.wordpres…-keyboard-in-amiga-style/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.