Indi Mk3 keyboard shortcuts?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • So we all know that the Mk3 comes with an adapter for the CIA chip for live changes. I've read the Mk3 owner's manual and I don't see any mention of if. How do I use it?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

• It should be in the manual, copied following from Indivision_AGA_MK3_1200_manual_E.pdf:

By pressing left-shift, CTRL and Tilde (left of the 1-key) at the same time, you enter “live config mode”: Move the mouse to position the picture. Hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse to zoom in or out. Press Tilde one more time to leave live config mode. These settings are temporary, they are not saved in the flash of your flicker fixer.

One thing not mentioned in there:

If there are multiple settings that support the current resolution, the one first in the list is used, but pressing X allows you to cycle through all of them in live mode.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.