RTC clock module on the original motherboard and metal plate

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I'm replacing ACA1233n with Vampire V2 in my A1200,

I would like to reuse my RTC clock module I was connecting to the ACA but when I connect to the A1200 motherboard (close to kickstart modules)

the cover metal plate does not close anymore ??

Am I fitting it correctly ? (I suppose yes according to pictures I have found online).

Is there a solution to correctly fit back all

thank you in advance for your support

Alessandro Braccini

• The RTC module will work if placed inside the A1200. You may have to modify the top shield; the module goes "around" the Kickstart sockets, so it may not fit with the unmodified upper shield.

• thanks Jens for the answer,

is there any schema to modify the shield, or I just need to "cut" more or less accordingly with the module size ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.