Hi all...Happy new Year
Right got my Indivision ECS Mk2 just before Christmas......now life has settled down im trying to set it up......I have a 800x900 set at the moment....nice crisp clear screen.....My monitor Specs.....
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 20.6 in x 11.4 in x 18.9 in.
- Display Type. LCD monitor / TFT active matrix.
- Aspect Ratio. 16:10.
- Native Resolution. 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz.
- Contrast Ratio. 1000:1 / 3000:1 (dynamic)
- Controls & Adjustments. Brightness, contrast, input select.
- Horizontal Viewing Angle. 160.
- Pixel Pitch. 0.282 mm.
Now i would love to have a huge workbench...... I`ve been trying out the "pre set" screen modes and down sizing them to 1600x1050 60hz......but i keep getting "monitor signal out of range change to 1600x1050 60hz" is this possible ? (minimum 8 colours)