Download version 3.0.1

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi! Is there any way to download version 3.0.1? My order expired on Jan 13 2021, but I wasn’t aware of it: I thought there was a fixed number of downloads, not also a timer.

I’m asking because:

• I got version 3.0 but forgot to get 3.0.1 in time - was still eligible for that
    • Shapeshifter- but in general palette changes-are definitely broken in 3.0
    • I don’t feel like paying again to get a palette bug fixed. I’ll gladly pay for a new version with some new features, but I find it wrong to pay for a bug fix.
    • Also, buying 3.0.2 would start another “timed death”. What if this happens again? Ie version 3.0.3 breaks something just a month before the expiry?

Please don’t consider this a rant. Just trying to explain my point of view.

On a totally separate topic: any news update on the Buster V12? I am really interested in it!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.