ACA1221lc kickstart in maprom

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

I have the ACA500+ and the ACA1221lc. I have read that it is possible to add a rom file to the maprom. Is that a good idea? How do I do it - in ACAtool the ROM file is greyed out.

Thomas

• The menu system of the ACA500plus knows the ACA1221lc and will take advantage of it's MapROM function without you having to do anything special. Just make sure you're running the latest version of the menu system, as older versions don't know about the ACA1221lc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.