Source code for menu?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have one more -- I find that G64 files are a bit cumbersome to launch. I assume that the TC64 doesn't show the G64 directory because it is too complicated to read. But I wish that pressing the joystick button or 'Return' on a G64 file would launch the disk image: mount it, reset the C64, and do the equivalent of 'LOAD"*",8,1'. The other media file types (PRG, D64) basically work this way where you can launch them with the button or 'Return', but with G64s it only mounts the disk and nothing else, so you have to back out to the top of the menu, reset the C64 to BASIC, and then type the load command on the C64 keyboard. It would be nice if this were simpler and more streamlined.

I find that G64 files are a bit cumbersome to launch. I assume that the TC64 doesn't show the G64 directory because it is too complicated to read. But I wish that pressing the joystick button or 'Return' on a G64 file would launch the disk image: mount it, reset the C64, and do the equivalent of 'LOAD"*",8,1'.

I have that implemented now :) And it also works for D64s (that was a no brainer)

I wish the menu settings values wrapped around when you reach the end. Because they don't, you have to remember whether two-option settings like "PAL" and "NTSC" are the left or right key, which I always forget. It would be a bit more convenient if I could always hit the 'right' button to cycle/toggle through all the settings.

I looked at this and wondered how neither me nor you apparently noticed that it already does this :) Simply dont use left or right, but "return" or "fire", which will cycle through the options

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.