Buddha card

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • :(Hello, I recently ordered a Buddha card.

I got an email confirmation but no Order number so I can check my order status.

Thanks, Dan

• if you have an eMail confirmation, then the order number is in the subject line of that order. There is no way to check the status unless you are a registered user on icomp.de.

If you have placed the order as a guest, you can still make a user account later. Please make sure to use the same shipping address in that user account as the shipping address in your guest-order. If that's equal, you will see that non-member-order under "guest orders" in your user account. You can then associate the guest-order with the new user account by using the order ID as your password.

You can then check on the status in the order history.

• It's called "combined shipping" and it's only available if the guest-order has been successfully associated with the member account. This is only offered if the shipping address of the member account is identical with the shipping address of the guest-order.

• You can easily determine if a previous order is on the way; the status is listed in your order history. Only if an order is "pending" or "safe" (in case of a pre-order), the "combined shipping" method is offered. If an order is already "processing", the shipping instructions have been written, and adding something is not possible any more.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.