Mk 3 problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • The warranty ID is a 5-digit alphanumeric code. Your photo shows the tracking code from the assembly company, which we don't use to identify the hardware (we have no information about how unique these codes are, or if they are even all the same for a production batch).

• I want to know when I finally get the Mk 3 back because it takes a while. I don't see another 5 digital number on my bill. I know what I bought from you and I do not need such information very slowly it all lasts with you and all the information was in the box just read and see the name and address, a problem is for you

• The warranty code isn’t on the invoice, only on the box and also on the Indivision MK3

Images

A1200 Rev2B OS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A OS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB | ACA500+ V2 / Blizzard 1230 IV 32MB | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A1200 Rev2B OS3.2.2 | Black Edition | SanDisk MSD32GB | PistormLite32 | Indivision AGA MK3 | RTG Picaso96 1280x1024| CA-PSU | Eizo S1933

iAmiga 27" | OS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG Picaso96 2560x1440

• Warranty ID XT&r8 has not been returned to us. Please check with the parcel service that you have chosen for a proof of delivery.

Edit: Oops, that's not kajko's unit, just an example picture. I thought we finally have a warranty ID... so I went the long route and checked the delivery documentation for that invoice - warranty ID YT&Ky is here, waiting for parts to return from the assembly place - the CPLD on that unit needs to be exchanged, but the tray of CPLDs is currently at the assembly place because the A4000D/CD32 versions are in production. I hope to get the SMT parts back either late this week, or early next week, then your unit can be repaired.

• Warranty ID XT&r8 has not been returned to us. Please check with the parcel service that you have chosen for a proof of delivery.

Edit: Oops, that's not kajko's unit, just an example picture. I thought we finally have a warranty ID... so I went the long route and checked the delivery documentation for that invoice - warranty ID YT&Ky is here, waiting for parts to return from the assembly place - the CPLD on that unit needs to be exchanged, but the tray of CPLDs is currently at the assembly place because the A4000D/CD32 versions are in production. I hope to get the SMT parts back either late this week, or early next week, then your unit can be repaired.

yes Jens, it was just an example image to help kajko2 to find the warranty code. Maybe a tip for everyone, take a picture of your box so you have always the code with you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

A1200 Rev2B OS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A OS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB | ACA500+ V2 / Blizzard 1230 IV 32MB | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A1200 Rev2B OS3.2.2 | Black Edition | SanDisk MSD32GB | PistormLite32 | Indivision AGA MK3 | RTG Picaso96 1280x1024| CA-PSU | Eizo S1933

iAmiga 27" | OS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG Picaso96 2560x1440

• yes Jens, it was just an example image to help kajko2 to find the warranty code. Maybe a tip for everyone, take a picture of your box so you have always the code with you

In most stores, a proof of purchase is enough for a complaint

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.