ACA 1233n repairation

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello

Somebody sold me ACA1233n and card was working ok, but after some time probably pins in slot bent that i must use ACA on some degree (putting it on plastic sides of Amiga connector edge). I sent my hardware to someone and put out ACA, and yesterday i put in ACA back, but... now it's not working at all. Probably slot is too weared out now. Is possibility to send ACA to fix or exchange slot?

• Yes - however, matching "solo Kazuki" with a return that was sent under a different name causes extra work that I wasn't willing to do at the time. I really don't know what you're thinking hiding your real name in just about any communication - except for the shipment itself.

I'll answer that eMail over the course of the day.

• I was sending message from my "nick email" to not mess with different names here and in email address, but i see that's cause of bigger mess. Now I was sending mails both from my nick and real name email address.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.