ACA500+ , updated installer and preparations for WHDload

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

In ACA500+ wikimentions that updated installer does some preparations for installing WHDload. Im interested to know what these preparations might be?

Im a Amiga and WHDload noob so everything relating WHDload is new to me. It would be helpfull to know if there is something allready present in system that i dont have to do relating WHDload install. Im going to install WHDload to boot card and load games from AUX card. I guess boot card might be all ready prepared for WHDload allready?

ACA500+ Wiki

The automatic ACA500plus installer will partition and install your CF card with OS3.1, using a 64-bit compatible file system where applicable, and make preparations for installing WHDload, getting you started the easy way.

• Another thing...

I tried to transfer software (whdload etc.) to Amiga with Sandisk 16 GB card but in ACA Workbench sees card as empty?

Card is formatted in one partition using FAT32. Should i reformat it to smaller partitions or/and use FAT file system?

Problem solved: Amiga noob thingy:
    Window -> Show -> All files :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.