Colour of pcb on AGA MK3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Indivisin AGA MK3 is only available in blue. The MK2 and MK2cr used to be red.

The only reason why ACA1221lc is available in different colours is because I have increased the production quantity at a late stage in the project: When I found that I can make it work at 40MHz, have it switch back to sync 14MHz during operation and the IDE speeder worked as desired, I was confident that this card will sell in higher QTY.

That's different with Indivision AGA MK3: There was no late change of plans, so that production run was "single-shot".

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.