Question about ACA1233n-40 availability

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.
Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • ACA1234 money finally escaped my pockets...

It bought a second ACE2b and a C64 Reloaded MK2

So...once I've mended my pockets... I'll try saving back up again...

Though I'm rapidly coming to the uneasy conclusion that I 'have' Amiga's and what I actually 'collect' is iComp stuff ;)

• Though I'm rapidly coming to the uneasy conclusion that I 'have' Amiga's and what I actually 'collect' is iComp stuff

Nothing wrong with that, but I guess I'm biased :-)

ACA1234 is just going into production next month, but it still has to go through a lot of development - there's more software involved with this one than with any other A1200 accelerator before.

• I'm approaching a dangerous level of money in my pockets again for this ACA1234 accelerator...
    In another week...I might have enough put aside for even an 040 accelerator card....
    I certainly hope that another 'shinny thing' does not appear before these go to market :)

• Chip shortage isn't the only problem we have in the real-world economy. I could write a loooong story about the ACA1234 development, and especially the production hell we're going through.