Question about ACA1233n-40 availability

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • When all software development has been finished. We're working on a few more things - on top of what's already mentioned in the product description. Further, I need to know how many units pass QC, as only that will let me make a final price.

• When all software development has been finished. We're working on a few more things - on top of what's already mentioned in the product description. Further, I need to know how many units pass QC, as only that will let me make a final price.

Thanks! Do you have aby estimations when it may happen?

• I won't put pressure on programmers this way. If you produce software in a rush, quality will suffer. We're not on a budget, we don't need to sell "quickly". I really prefer the quality approach.

• I won't put pressure on programmers this way. If you produce software in a rush, quality will suffer. We're not on a budget, we don't need to sell "quickly". I really prefer the quality approach.

Hey, any updates about availability?

• We're on it. As I described in this posting last week, we've investigated a few IDE- and Kickstart-related things, which kept us from other work. The good new3s is that all of this is resolved, a new product is come out of this (a 22-way buffered, isolating CF card interface for A600/A1200), and we're back on ACA1234 development.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.