RTC module

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Must have run out this weekend - I'll check the database server when it's up (in about half an hour) and see if it's just the quota that was set for this weekend, or if we really ran out of modules. Note that our shop system is quite unique on the net: We don't just sell everything that customers order, but only what we can really deliver. During weekdays, the shop system has a direct connection to our stock database, but in an effort to reduce power consumption, this is switched off during the weekend. During that time, the shop system has a fixed amount of units that it is "allowed to sell" before showing "out of stock".

We may sell a little less because of that, but I don't care about "maximum sales". I believe that a satisfactory shopping experience is more valuable: If you order something, believing you're done with the order, but you're getting a reply a few days later saying that the ordered goods are not available, that's even worse than knowing you've come to a place that makes sure you will be served if you've been charged :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.