Indivision MK3 & Elbox FastATA 1200 MK-V CF/SATA

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I've searched everywhere for something on this Subject and can't find a sausage....

Can anyone confirm both these parts are possible together in a Desktop 1200 configuration?

A while back now, I'm sure I read the MK2 didn't & I can't find reference to this either. :/

Thanks.

• Nope, won’t fit without some kind of upwards angle adapter on the ROM slots. Such adapters exist or maybe make ond yourself. But instead I sold my fastata and ordered a 4-way IDE controller + gayle adapter from another store. If it ever arrives and I remember this thread, I will let you know if that fits and works.

• Nope, won’t fit without some kind of upwards angle adapter on the ROM slots. Such adapters exist or maybe make ond yourself. But instead I sold my fastata and ordered a 4-way IDE controller + gayle adapter from another store. If it ever arrives and I remember this thread, I will let you know if that fits and works.

I Got FastATA with 4way IDE & it's slower than just using the DKB Mongoose in the System. With the DKB in situ, the 4-way Fast ATA combo sucks cos it wont work without the Fast ATA Disabled.

So hoping the Elbox FastATA will do a better job.

RE FastATA + Indivision Mk3, something like this would be ok, yeah?

<link removed>

Just wanna make sure that with Elbox FastATA fitted, I could still use an Indivision.

*edit*

According to Amigakit, it does. - Thanks. :thumbup:

• I have combined both the MK3 and FastATA together on one board but I had to remove the Rom sockets and replace them with long pinned wire wrap sockets which allow the FastATA board to rise over the MK3. This will also work with a Mediator but can be a tight fit and you can't easily attach a CD-Rom drive to the FastATA board without removing the IDE port and replacing it with something angled.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.