Turbo Chameleon V1 possible to purchase spare parts like case and breakout cable?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi iComp!

I have only opened my Turbo Chameleon i got years ago to install the RR-Net and after i re-assembled it carefully, the case was all good and nice, I used it for a while and then stored it in a safe place, and i noticed after picked it up again there is these thin cracks in the yellow plastic that makes it look quite ghetto. I use it mainly in DOCK mode as for my Reloaded Motherboard i use the 1541u2 (I know i swear in church.) but i would like to know if it's possible to obtain a case that is not cracked and pay for it? Also the Breakout cable for the Chameleon if it's possible to obtain a second one? Cause i thought i lost mine and was looking for it for days, to find it stored in the original box for some reason.

Thanks for great products for my Amigas and C64's and Happy New Year!

• We do have a few spares of both the cable and the cases. However, listing them in the shop would cause more work that sales would pay for. Please contact me via e-Mail with your details (ideally your customer number), then we can handle this manually.

• We do have a few spares of both the cable and the cases. However, listing them in the shop would cause more work that sales would pay for. Please contact me via e-Mail with your details (ideally your customer number), then we can handle this manually.

I totally understand that why i asked here in the forums, I need to figure out how to send you a mail now :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.