Bluescreen no text or cursor (cartridges work fine)

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Got my Reloaded MK2 last year, worked great out of the box with my chips from my dads old C64. Had it unplugged and unused for 10 months. Decided to boot it up today and was met with no text or cursor on boot.

Cartridges work fine. Deadtest all clear. Music composer, the Final Cartridge, Jupiter Lander, Omega Race, Radar Rat Race all work fine.

Connects to Tera Term no issues, loaded everything default settings. I am connected through s-video. Sound works great via line out. Tac-2 and keyboard all work. Swapped the CIAs, no difference.

But I have NO text or cursor in Basic.

How can this be?

.R

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.