Indivison ECS V2 configuration

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • How do I change my Indivison ECS V2 to use ECS Denise as supposed to STD? I installed this on my A2000 and even installed the HighGFX as recommended to get higher resolutions but I couldn't get anything past 640x200, then when I ran Sysinfo I noticed it shows my Denise as a STD Denise not an ECS which would explain it.

I checked the documentation and there is no mention of this.

Thanks,

• I checked the documentation and there is no mention of this.

Then you must have looked at the wrong documentation. Try this link. Chapter 5.4 contains the "advanced options" and the "ECS mode" ckeck box. This is off by default, as ECS mode is incompatible with an OCS Agnus, and may result in an unusable display if enabled with an old Agnus.

• Then you must have looked at the wrong documentation. Try this link. Chapter 5.4 contains the "advanced options" and the "ECS mode" ckeck box. This is off by default, as ECS mode is incompatible with an OCS Agnus, and may result in an unusable display if enabled with an old Agnus.

Thanks for this. Your English manual says I don't need a driver but that I might think about using the HighGFX to get higher screen modes...maybe the wording needs to be updated? I don't see any mention of using the installer in the manual.

Anyhow I got he installer going, I am back to ECS now I just trying to figure how to get my 1080p screen to give me smaller txt and icon size, because right now it looks like a 640x400 screen on a 1080p resolution. lol

Image:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xxImtbq

• Everything is good now, after playing with it I realized I had to be in interlaced. It's looking real good at 1980p 16 colors.

Trick moving forwards for others reading this thread is you need to install their Indivision ECS v2 software (that latest one) and do all the adjustments from there, the just make sure you Amiga's screen mode is in the same mode and saved so that it doesn't revert the image when you do a reboot.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.